Banner
Banner
Banner
Home MORE Bible Blog Blog Category

Bible Words-Vineyards

Did you know that there are 22 words in the bible about VINEYARDS? Here's the listing from Bible Words, the Thesaurus of all the words of the unique words of the bible. For just $0.99, you get a complete listing of all the unique words of the bible by category in everyday living!

VINEYARDS (22) alley (vineyard), choicest-vine, glean-grapes/grape-gleaning, grape, grape-cane, grape-pulp, grape-seeds, grapevine, green-grapes, prune/pruning-shears, sour-grapes, vine, vinedressers, vinegar, vineyard, vintage/vintager, wild-grapes, wild-grapevine, winepress, wineskin, winetrough, winevat

BIBLE WORDS JUST $.99!

Bible Words is now available as a Kindle e-book at Amazon for only $.99.  You can buy it one time and use it on your phone, computer and tablet for easy reference at this one low price.  Click the last box in the left column.

Although Bible Words is useful for any Bible version,  it is the collection of the vocabulary of the original manuscripts which matches the Ancient Roots Translinear Bible. Because it contains direct links to Wikipedia, it is specifically designed for readers with internet access. There are no plans to print Bible Words in hardcopy.

TO PREVIEW Bible Words: Click this Bible Words link to get you to the site at Amazon, and click the "LOOK INSIDE" mark on the book cover. The site also offers you a sample to download in the second box down on the right side which works if you have a Kindle Reader installed. (You will not be able to pull ALL the references with the sample copy, because it only includes the first portion of the book.  But it does give you a feel for the capability.)

DON'T HAVE A KINDLE READER? If you can read this e-mail, you can get Kindle for FREE.  Click a link to get the Kindle Download download for computers, tablets, or phone apps.

Hebrew Strong's now with ARTB, KJV, NASB and NIV

The Bible Words Hebrew Strong's has been reissued and now includes the summary of the New American Standard Bible (NASB) and the New International Bible (NIV), as well as the original information for the King James Version (KJV) and the Ancient Roots Translinear Bible (ARTB). 

It is available as as a Kindle book for $2.99. 

These four bible versions are the only ones which have a complete Strong's number analysis.

Shipping from ARTB publishing resumes Monday October 7th

Orders will be able to be placed late Sunday evening, October 6th.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bible Words Hebrew Strong's released 5.23.2013

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my route. (Ps. 119:105, ARTB)

Thank you for joining me on the journey to discover the meaning behind each and every word of the Bible. Our love for His word is based upon the premise that each unique word of the original manuscript merits a unique word in our English translations. His word IS a lamp and light for us!

Bible Words Hebrew Strong's is now available for $0.99 as a Kindle book at Amazon. This book is essentially my personal files which I used during my work compiling the ARTB. It compares the highest use word for every Hebrew Strong’s number for the King James Version (KJV), and also is the first publication of the Hebrew Strong’s lexicon of the Ancient Roots® Translinear® Bible (ARTB®) Old Testament (2006).

Blessings!

A. Frances Werner

P.S. for the Bible Geeks like me: As I was compiling the ARTB, I consulted a wide range of Strong’s Dictionaries and Concordances. However, many failed to provide a satisfactory answer about the real definition of a particular Hebrew Strong's number. Over time, I found that the BEST information on the real meaning of a word was NOT the complete Concordance listing of all the different words that occurred in the KJV, but rather the word that appeared the highest percentage of the time in the text. Consequently, I calculated this percentage for each Strong’s number. Secondly, I needed to watch out for those places where the main word was NOT dominant in the text, noting where it occurred 50% or less of the time, which suggested that the original translators were very unsure as to its meaning. Finally, I needed a careful eye to spot those places where the KJV reused an English word, duplicating its use. I added an asterisk (*) to my files to note these words.

The first volume Bible Words has been renamed, adding the word THESAURUS to the title to distinguish between the two books. It has been a very popular item, giving all the words of the bible organized by topics of everyday life. Bible Words Thesaurus is just $0.99 as a Kindle book at Amazon.

More Articles...